September 15, 2011

Birthday Week Gift Guide...


I feel like I've been so lucky this year! Besides this little wish list of goodies, I'm a sucker for sappy cards (which I keep forever) and fresh flowers (that I usually buy for myself or get from my mother;) But, let's start this off with the fact that I'm also obsessed with salty chocolate covered caramels and it never hurts to get a gal something pretty;) I would love a few classics for the fall wardrobe, and am going to attempt to bake up a storm in the kitchen this season trying out new pie recipes, so the scalloped ceramic dish is perfect! It was also brought to my attention this weekend that I need more picture frames to update the latest and greatest memories with friends and loved ones. I'm so grateful this birthday for amazing friends, family and my love;) 


Danielle and I are close to wrapping up our Birthday week with gift guides! We are linking to other great bloggers below who were lovely enough to share their wish lists. Hope you get to visit each one. Thank you all so much for being a part of this celebration. xo


14 comments:

Jen said...

Did you say salty choco covered caramels? That would make me happy, too :) Great list! Thanks so much to you and Danielle for hosting the Gift Guide "party" -- it's been fun seeing what everyone else has posted!

Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

So many items to love! The watch, the bag, and that Emersonmade blouse! Hope you're enjoying your birthday week! xo

Georgia said...

Love your list, too! Happy Birthday Week and thanks for the link up, so fun! My fave is the leopard shirt!

Alexa said...

I love love that bag!
xo

danielle {breakfast at toast} said...

Love this! That blouse is amazing. I want it.

So sorry about the link! This is what happens when I edit a post LATE at night. Fixed it!

xo

mkbruin said...

Your list looks so chic! I'm loving all of these gifts especially the pie plate.

Shari said...

I love those earrings! Happy Birthday month!

Mae said...

I've been eyeing that Zara leather bag for a while now. I think I'll have to get it as a present to myself (I can't wait another 11 months for my birthday again!) Loves your picks. Happy birthday week! Hope it's fantastic!
xx

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love your picks, I want, I need that blouse from EmersonMade ;)

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Happy Birthday week!
Thank you Thank you Thank you for this post! I love gift guides!

Lauren K said...

Everything is so classic and classy looking - great picks!! I love the pie dish, and I eat chocolate covered almonds all day long : )

- Lauren

mkbruin said...

Oh and I forgot to wish you a Very Happy Birthday!

www.bruinetteinwonderland.com

audrey marie said...

love the bag! have a great weekend lady!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

haha..love that tshirt! and what a great ceramic pie dish! Hope you have a marvelous birthday!!

thanks for linking me up ;)