June 2, 2011

Where I Go...






I spotted this brilliant Summer Getaway round up on Vogue, capturing the weekend bags of favorite escape artists via Destined to Design. Such amazing timing too, I had just reached out to a few friends and bloggers for my summer guest post series. The theme, What's Your Summer Destination and What Are You Packing? Great minds think alike. I can't wait to kick this off with Tomboy Style, NYC fashionista behind Tibi PR, Destined to Design, Sage + Style, Luella + June and more...Stay tuned. 

11 comments:

SisterBatik said...

So cool! It's June and that summer feeling : )

I will be following!

Unknown said...

Love the first 3 pics...probably the 2nd to last the best bc it looks like I would be going to the beach or somewhere tropical :)
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

Cyd said...

This is an awesome post!!! What GREAT fresh and original outfits/ style boards! Thanks for posting!!

Alexa said...

Oh these are great roundups! Love them all!
xo
alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

wow v cool! i love the photos :) and it makes me want to take a summer trip. xoxo jillian:: enter to win a leigh viner print!

ashley nicole catherine said...

so fun!! can't wait!

xo.ashley

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

love these photos! x


devorelebeaumonstre.com

miss aud said...

this is such a good idea for guest posts - love it! :)

Danielle Moss said...

i LOVE this!

Anonymous said...

love these juxtapositions! great blog! xo
www.studyingwithstilettos.blogspot.com

Megan Abigail Chandler said...

Totally obsessed with this Vogue & Coveteur photo spread ... I've been ogling it on repeat for weeks now!