September 12, 2011

Birthday Week...



Danielle and I have birthdays just 4 days apart (she is the 17th and I'm the 20th)! We are kicking off a blog inspiration week to celebrate! I will have a Tibi tomorrow and more surprises. 

On Thursday, we invite you to link up with a gift guide blog post. I hope you will join in and share a post with your favorite gifts! We plan on including your blog links in our blog posts. If you would like to participate, please leave a comment with your name and blog link or email by 8pm Central. Please be sure to publish your post on Thursday morning by 7:00 am Central time.

Go check out sweet treats at Breakfast at Toast this morning and come visit this afternoon for my favorites! 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday week!! xo

Shari said...

Happy Birthday week! :)

Jen said...

Enjoy the birthday week!

Bethany said...

I'd love to participate in the gift guide!

http://lucky-fifth.blogspot.com/

bethanylporter@gmail.com

CINCHED AT THE WAIST said...

Happy Happy BDAY!

enjoy the week,
Annina
www.cinchedatthewaist.com

Alexa said...

Oooh happy birthday to you both! :)
xo
Alexa