September 19, 2011

Fall Trend: Packing the Basics...


There is no better time (in my opinion) to visit NYC than the fall. It's beautiful, crisp, not-too-warm, not-too-cold, perfect strolling weather for uptown shopping and downtown dining. I miss the city that never sleeps...it's been close to a year since I moved to Chicago from NY...(coming up in November) and I have yet to revisit my old home. If I was skipping off to the city this weekend, here are a few things I would pack. 

Asos draped one-shoulder dress
J.Crew fitted jeans in 'honeyboy'
Michael Kors Taupe Bootie
Jil Sander Knee High Boots
J.Crew Calf hair/wool stretch Skirt
Leather & Wool Jacket
Rag & Bone Canvas Booties
Malene Berger Ruffled Blouse
See by Chloe Purse
J.Crew Ice Cube Bracelet

1 comment:

audrey marie said...

that pencil skirt from jcrew is amazing. so sad its sold out