Featured Post

Retiring Where the Sidewalk Begins - Find New Content on sarahreillyengel.com

Hi all, Thank you for visiting WTSB. You can find updated and fresh content on sarahreillyengel.com -  where I'll be sharing inspiratio...

May 21, 2009

Preppy Dorm...




First of all, I'll start by saying, this is not how my dorm room looked! In fact, there were not only bunk beds, but if I can recall, I painted a sign that said "Peace, Love & Good Vibes" that hung on the wall (my former preppy/hippie days - vs. the grunge/hippie), on the opposite wall above the convenient sink located in our room was a poster of Brad Pitt from Legends of the Falls. I laugh out loud thinking about this...really, there are no words. SO, you can imagine my envy when I spotted this months' NY Magazine article of Maximilian Sinsteden’s dorm room...it's PREPPY like Uber Preppy - he has a flair for 'eclecticism' and color. Recently, as a senior in college still, Max completed his first commissioned interior design gig.

No comments: