June 16, 2009

J.Crew Men's Store...


The long-closed Liquor Store bar in New York City is the home of J.Crew's first men's only store, the Tribeca Men's Shop. It has an eclectic, cool vibe that makes you think the new trend in retail will be mixed with prohibition speak easy style decor. I walked in and immediately noticed Claire Danes shopping, out of the corner of my eye. I was drawn to vintage art, and a hat that I bought for myself;) The Tribeca store will sell essentials from J.Crew's mens line, along with favorites from other companies and designers. Among the strewn-about gear, you'll find Thomas Mason shirting, Selima glasses, Globe Trotter luggage, Red Wing boots, Aesop body products, Borsalino hats, Alden shoes, Hollywood Trading Company belts, as well as various vintage items.

No comments: