August 13, 2009

Blogger Interview: Why We Blog #4...


Sam, from Pretty Lovely, is always capturing beautiful images on her blog of interiors and exteriors, that inspire me. I am so happy she could share with us, what led her here!
What inspires you? Artists, architects, designers, musicans, cooks etc. -- those who create change through creativity; encouraging a re-commitment to the awareness and appreciation of our surroudnings.

What led you to the journey of blogging? I began blogging as a New Years resolution. I was hoping to make my thoughts open to the public, creating a digital sketchbook of sorts. Pretty Lovely is basically just an extension of me.
What is an amazing thing that happened to you because of blogging? Blogging has opened so many doors for me. I have begun to get some wonderful writing opportunities and get to meet so many creative people.

What's your dream job? I am about to begin my final semester for my Masters degree in Interior Design at The George Washington University in D.C. I am passionate about developing my craft so that one day I can create interesting, dynamic, and thoughtful spaces.

No comments: