December 16, 2009

Destination: Park City...

Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of revisiting the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Park City, UT. It's one of my favorite spots on the map. Besides the 5-star quality resort, prime Deer Valley Ski mountain ski-in/ski-out accessibility, we arrived on the very first day the new Spa opened it's doors. Hooray! Since there is so much to entertain year-round, you can head to the lodge anytime. It's worth the trip just to spoil yourself with a heavenly Aspen Oasis body wrap and message, fondue by the fire and shopping on Main Street. I loved going when all the Christmas lights were twinkling through the hills. You can't get away without a few star sightings too;)

1 comment:

KAC said...

My family and I stayed at the Stein Eriksen a couple years ago and absolutely LOVED it. The skiing was absolutely fantastic as well and I definitely want to go back ASAP!