January 14, 2010

10 Things I Loved This Week...


click image to enlarge
s
A new series on the blog will be every Thursday - I will share a list of things I loved from my blog visits through the week. Enjoy!

Aubrun & Ivory's food mantra
Accents of gold and brass on apartment therapy
The Debt of Fallen Icons on A Continuous Lean
Shades of Blue at lanalou
The
land between here and mountains, a project about journeys rather than destinations.
Barb's studio
Creative director of DwellStudio, Christiane Lemieux's list of favorite things on Simple Lovely
New arrivals at Paris hotel boutique
Across the Universe lyrimage

2 comments:

Lyndsy said...

Love this idea! Such a great way to feature little goodies from all around!

Destination Inspiration said...

great links Sarah! I loved Emily's post about her vintage mirrors too.