March 17, 2010

Guest Blogger: Adriana from Destination Inspiration...







Hi everyone, Adriana from Destination Inspiration here - I'm thrilled to be guest posting today for the wonderful Sarah! I have a fun weekly segment on my blog called hump day getaway, where I explore inspiring homes and interiors throughout the world. So, I'd like to share this week's destination with you all! This beautiful home is located in Sweden, a country I'm really drawing alot of inspiration from at the moment. I love the open fireplace in the dining room, the spacious rooms and sheepskin throws. Isn't the animal print wallpaper and monkey coat rack in the kid's bedroom adorable? In my dreams I buy it and t on the sweet patio looking out of over the city with my morning coffee..Let's go to Sweden...

1 comment:

by Sutton said...

i adore the last image... so cozy. love the use of shearling outdoors.