March 24, 2010

Guest Blogger: Keely from Luxe & Lillies...

Hello! I'm Keely from luxe + lillies! On my blog I enjoy sharing things that I love, come across along the way, and other fabulous interior design, fashion, and food musings. Today I am sharing what is possibly my favorite post ever. On my mind since the depths of winter is always the coming of spring and being able to eat and entertain outside! This garden party is the perfect way to bring your friends and family together and get them excited about the sunny blue skies, and warmer temperatures (and not to mention, impress them with your extraordinary hostess skills!) Hopefully you will find some inspiring ideas, and fall in love with some of the creations (like Paper Anniversary's paper cards and invitations)that I have come to love. And of course, a big thanks to Sarah!




{click images to enlarge}

{images via bakerella, weeping cherries, martha stewart living, beloblog, haute design, this is glamorous, totally tabletops, hostess with the mostess, zinke design, target, pottery barn, concrete and honey}

No comments: