March 4, 2010

Healdsburg Weekend & Wine Tasting...


One of my favorite spots on the map is Healdsburg, CA. I went many times when I lived on the west coast;) My friend has a trip with girlfriends in late March, so I thought I'd make a list of my recommendations for a lovely weekend getaway.

Where to stay:
Hotel Healdsburg

Best Vineyards:
A Fafanelli
Dry Creek Vineyard
Mauriston
Mazzocco
Michel-Shlumberger
Passalacqua Winery
Seghesio
Silver Oak
Truett-Hurst Winery

Market:
Big John’s Market
Dry Creek General Store

Where to eat:
Ravenous
Cena Luna
Scopa
Zin

When you are sick of wine: Bear Republic Brewery
Planning trip: Wine Road Website & Maps

3 comments:

MaroDe said...

Pretty place, thank you for sharing, I haven't been to California, and I am looking forward to it!

kate @ undeniable style said...

are you local in sf? just started reading your blog last week, and love it!

Sarah Engel said...

It's beautiful there...you must go!

Thank you both for commenting. ps. not local in SF anymore...but love to visit;)

xo