April 9, 2010

Guest Blog: Take 5 on Fern & Feather...


Today, visit me on Fern & Feather for Alexis' new series called take 5, where she asked me to come up with something for each thoughtful category: indulge, see, wear, know and love. She tells a funny story about the night we met, and how we became fast friends. We've kept in touch all these years but most recently reconnected on our love of blogging:) Her style is my fave and her house is literally where I wish I lived. A lovely place with an art barn in Cardiff by the Sea, where she sew's and creates beautiful things. Visit her shop!!

Thanks Alexis, can't wait to see you in NYC again in a couple weeks and meet little H! xo

1 comment:

Retro Jordan said...

Beautiful and fashionable young people theme of the times!It is my pleasure to read your article!I hope your readers become more and more!