May 6, 2010

10 Things I Loved This Week...


images from Hawaii on Old Sweet Song
a cross-country tour of American design by Pretty Lovely on Plush Palate
the wedding season aproacheth on the City Sage
wander over Wednesday's with Pink Wallpaper on Luxe + Lilies
Le pique-nique parisien parfait…on Kate Koza
shopping, tasting, and breathtaking beauty on a visit to Stockholm at Elle Decor
21 keys to magnetic likability on Pretty Young Things
beautiful film photography by abby try again on English Muse
studying at the Charles on Deliciously Organized
rambling thoughts on A Blonde Walks in to a Blog

Don't forget - one more day to enter the giveaway below, and then a winner is picked:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah Jane! Great list, I will pop on over and check out the links I haven't seen! I'm so glad you stopped by Little Blue Deer so we could meet, I'm off to check out more of your posts, I see links to Barbour and Equestrian Style below, I think we might think alike! I'm definitely your newest follower, have a fabulous day!

Pink Wallpaper said...

sarah jane, you are too sweet. i hope you have a wonderful weekend. can't wait to check out the others! best, shannon
ps. do you know it has taken me this long to realize you can post comments on your blog!!!