May 14, 2010

A Few Things...

That make me happy...A cold pitcher of water with sliced oranges on a summery table.


This open kitchen, perfect for cooking and lounging.


Inspirational words that remind us to believe in our dreams.


Pretty paper cranes. I want to find a reason just to hang these somewhere...they are lovely.


This bedroom and those beautiful pillows that I'd like to have!


A sunny porch space for lazy afternoons.


Happy Fridays on my wedding blog that show couples celebrating their big day.


 An impromptu picnic in a tall grassy field.


3 comments:

Kiri said...

Happy Friday to you! Those paper cranes are awesome! I think you need to find a place to hang them..just because :)
~Kiri

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Inspiring images. I love the cranes!
Yvonne

Nienke at Revel said...

So many things to love in this post! And the Ayn Rand quote brings it all together because the pretty pictures somehow portray the life I want :)