Featured Post

Retiring Where the Sidewalk Begins - Find New Content on sarahreillyengel.com

Hi all, Thank you for visiting WTSB. You can find updated and fresh content on sarahreillyengel.com -  where I'll be sharing inspiratio...

May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Gift Guide...

 

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful women out there who have the toughest job, but most rewarding. I'm a lucky girl, my mother rocks;)

Flowers (from your local shop)
Picture Frames (with a photo of the family)
Philosophy Face Cream (my favorite)

Also, there are a million things you can do that are free! Cook breakfast, write a letter, make a collage of pictures, paint a picture. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Robin said...

i have actually given that book to my mom for a previous mothers day :0)

Sarah Jane said...

hi Robin:) I just came across this book. did you mother like?? thanks for stopping by!