August 26, 2010

Chicago + The Band...


Well, I'm enjoying lovely weather in Chicago, it is a frequent stop lately for work. Along with a dozen meetings, I was able to see David Gray and Ray LaMontagne live last night. (Amazing)! More great music tonight, as one of the agencies I work with has a band, and is performing. We rehearsed a few songs together, so it seems I'll be singing and accompanying them on stage. Oh my! {image via the electric}

ps. The "10 Things I Loved This Week" will return next Thursday when I'm back in NYC. xo

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I LOVE David Gray! I'm so jealous you got to see him live..White Ladder got me through more than one break-up!!

That picture is awesome but I would never be brave enough to pair cheetah with orange!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com