Featured Post

Retiring Where the Sidewalk Begins - Find New Content on sarahreillyengel.com

Hi all, Thank you for visiting WTSB. You can find updated and fresh content on sarahreillyengel.com -  where I'll be sharing inspiratio...

January 18, 2011

Brilliant Light...


This wall of windows that opens up to the garden and extends to let the sunlight in on the roof is amazing! I could sit at the desk daydreaming or pick up a book in the stacks to read and admire all of the old photography for hours. {image via Greige}

4 comments:

ruffledrose.com said...

Such a beautiful study! That is exactly the kind of room I dream about having.
- xo, Vanessa Elizabeth

nadia said...

This is my dream room!

xo Nadia

Raji said...

Love the idea of the continuing window
Gorgeous room

michaela said...

I love this room! I think this room could inspire anyone.