Featured Post

Retiring Where the Sidewalk Begins - Find New Content on sarahreillyengel.com

Hi all, Thank you for visiting WTSB. You can find updated and fresh content on sarahreillyengel.com -  where I'll be sharing inspiratio...

January 27, 2011

Pink in the Haus...



These rooms pop with pink. The first living space is so delicious it looks like a pack of fruit stripe gum! I love shades of pale pink on the wall and bold accents elsewhere. Makes me wish for a spring day. {image via bijou + boheme, luxe + lillies}

9 comments:

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

oh yes, pink is one of my fav colors! beautiful pics Sarah Jane! xo

annie said...

I am loving pink...it's everywhere and love these pics. White painted brick and pink, what could be better?

Anonymous said...

Always looks fresh and beautiful, it brings a smile and a warm feeling like the thaw is just around the corner.

little t said...

The beams are lovely.

lauren said...

I'm not usually a big fan of pink to decorate with but these spaces look great.

Lauren from www.charlesandhudson.com

s|c|s|d said...

little by little my secret love affair with pink comes out of hiding! L.O.V.E that sectional ... that photo just needs a hint of black and white and I'm SOLD!

katie carlin said...

pink is my favorite-i love this post and the coffee table looks so cute in that last picture!! xoxo Katie

Mumbles said...

Such a nice post
I love interior design pictures, and, although I don't think I'll ever have pink walls, those spaces look amazing
PS- I really love your tumblr, such a great source of inspiration, your pictures are always gorgeous

♥ Marley

Sarah Jane said...

thank you for all your comments ladies:) hope a little color is brightening up your winter days!! xoxo