February 18, 2011

Happy Friday + Looking Back...


The month of February marks the 3 year anniversary of my blog;) I can't believe it's been that long! Time flies...I went back and read that month of posts circa 2008 to get a glimpse of what was going on back then on Walking Around, take a look. I can honestly say starting this journey was one of the best things I have ever done, it opened doors professionally (my job now), led me to a fun project, it became a style file for all my daring fashion choices, an inspiration for interior design now that I have my own place, and a great way to connect with talented woman whose blogs I admire everyday. Thank you all for joining, reading, commenting and be a part of it all. I am so grateful. Have a wonderful long weekend! {image via unknown}

3 comments:

Sarah Klassen said...

Thank YOU for the treat that you and your blog truly are—so lovely, and I am happy to know you :) You have shared so much inspiration over the three years, and I am looking forward to more. I may not be able to stop by as often as I would like, but enjoy my visits, ALWAYS :)

warmly,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your three year adventure, I certainly have enjoyed your creative outlet. Thank you.
Pie

Megan said...

Congrats- inspiring as always, I'm so happy to connect through this creative venture!