February 10, 2011

Where is the Love?



With Valentine's Day around the corner many of you might be craving chocolate and rushing out to find loved ones' the perfect gift. I thought I'd round up the best blog's who are sharing your go to guides for cupid's holiday. {image via Daisy Chain}


Lovey Dovey on Black Eiffel
Write about Love on Sage + Style
Letterpress Cards on City Sage
Be My Valentine on Luxe + Lillies
Valentine's Day Banner on {this is glamorous}
Love in the Vineyards on Mrs. Lilien
Blogger Couples - His and Hers Gift Guides on Mimi + Meg


And for a few laughs, the Modern Family V Day episode is hilarious! xx 

4 comments:

Nicole Terry Merrell said...

Thank you for this...it will make my hunt a little easier!

Chiara said...

I never know what to get him.... I will go check out those links, thanks!
C.

katie carlin said...

cute pic and great links! hope your keeping warm in chi town...it was 2 degrees here this morning. xoxo

lookwhoswearing said...

The links are great and very helpful! :) Also The Modern Family episode was ridiculously funny this time! Cam and Mitchell are too cute! :)

x G

http://lookwhoswearing.blogspot.com/