May 23, 2011

A Few Things...


A tranquil spot to sit. The mosaic pool is beautiful. 


The most simple words go a long way. 


A perfect easy side dish for summer.


Lovely living room with chalkboard wall and piano for singing tunes. 


A shot of my friend and I at Big Star in Chicago this weekend. {images via pinterest}

What an amazing weekend. My friend Katrin came to town for a visit and it couldn't have been more perfect weather with beautiful sunny skies. We got to walk for miles along the lake and Gold Coast, wander through Bucktown shops and eat a leisurely brunch outside, talk about every single topic under the sun, and cook dinner on a mellow Sunday night. I can't wait for all of my east and west coast friends to come enjoy Chicago summer with me!

5 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

that pool looks pretty amazing! glad you had fun at big star!!! love that place :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Christina Elaine said...

I love the amazing mosaic pool.... wonderful...

xxx
CEO

Unknown said...

I LOVE that pool!!! :)
*ashley {a little dash of ash}

Alexa said...

Happy Monday to you Sarah! Love this post and just wanted to let you know that we gave you the Versatile Blogger's Award! Check out our morning post!
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

M said...

SUch perfect, necessary words of advice. And Big Star is one of my favorite places in the city!! Their al pastor tacos are to DIE.

-Marie
So What If I Like Pretty Things