Featured Post

Retiring Where the Sidewalk Begins - Find New Content on sarahreillyengel.com

Hi all, Thank you for visiting WTSB. You can find updated and fresh content on sarahreillyengel.com -  where I'll be sharing inspiratio...

June 27, 2011

Eat a Peach...




Peaches are one of my favorite summer fruits. I sliced some up for a lunch side dish Saturday and served with sandwiches poolside. These recipes look yum. {images via pinterest}

Grilled Peaches and Haloumi Salad
Frozen Peach Margarita

5 comments:

scsd said...

have you ever tried peaches with a splash of milk? peaches n cream!! soooo good!
hope you're enjoying your summer!

xo - Sc

Xoxo ☺ said...

Yum! thanks for sharing recipe! def have to try it! xo

Oh, My Darling said...

Yum, that peach recipe looks amazing!

Things That Sparkle said...

YUM! These looks so tasty

Susan said...

Those margaritas look absolutely delicious! I love peach! And that salad sounds fantastic