August 22, 2011

Back to Work + Intern...


Hark! The alarm rings in the morning on the Sunday of vacation, the blues start to set in, could it be the end of my wonderful long weekend away? Yes, and then once again, the tone of alarm bells sound on Monday. Had the loveliest time with east coast friends in the Hamptons, and packed in beach days, cookouts, sightseeing and nights on the town with the bf.  Back to work, coffee in hand, and a long list of to do's for making this a successful and productive week. What I need is an intern! A bright savvy Chicago lady in school who wants to help with my blog activities. Email me;) xx {image via xo-erica}

A little shout out too, to Danielle, for helping watch my bf's pup this weekend. Thank you mucho!! 

1 comment:

Claudia Fabiana said...

Good luck with finding help...sounds like a fun job! I'm loving this look of the short trench. Gotta get one! So cute! Do you know where it's from?

Pop on over for a visit if you get a chance...

Ciao!