September 1, 2011

A Few Things...


Love this chevron wall, I would like to have the ambition to try this DIY one day.


Rooftop breakfast for one with a beautiful view...most likely thinking about conquering the world.


Chalkboard obsession...and a list of things to love.


You can do no wrong with cheezy, bacon, buttery grilled goodness...yum.


Blowing kisses...c'est la vie August, hello September. Love this outfit and very blonde hair;)


That pretty much sums it up for me...in love;) 


This dreamy kitchen is open, ready for cooking and stocked with wine! 


A neon sign, I wish I had one hanging in my entryway!


Can't get enough wrist candy. I'll take one of each please!

{images via tumblr}

9 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

soo many good things! i want that sandwich on the rooftop! annnd the chevron wall! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Sophie said...

loving your few things post today :) so many things which are making me happy. that kitchen is so gorgeous & i am lovinggg all that arm candy. so amazing x

MG said...

i'm starving for that sandwich right now. it combines two of my loves: cheese and bacon. also, all the wine in that kitchen is amazing. i love how they turned an ordinary space into extraordinary storage!

Unknown said...

your blog is amazing. it's one of my favorites :) so fresh.

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

oh no! that grilled sandwich is killing me! yumminess!

Cait @ Cait hates Cake said...

Love the wall in that kitchen. And the built in wine rack. Beautiful.

Danielle Moss said...

Love it all! And you know I'm loving the chalk since I posted some chalkboard love yesterday :)

So...my entry. Chevron? Or not.

But let's paint soon. We should do that tomorrow night!

Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

Loving the inspiration images, would love love a chevron wall or floor (like mary mcdonald rooms :) and that cheesy bacon sandwich looks delicious.

www.redsolesandredwine.com

audrey marie said...

love this post - that love quote and the chalkboard wall are my favs!