Featured Post

Retiring Where the Sidewalk Begins - Find New Content on sarahreillyengel.com

Hi all, Thank you for visiting WTSB. You can find updated and fresh content on sarahreillyengel.com -  where I'll be sharing inspiratio...

September 1, 2011

A Few Things...


Love this chevron wall, I would like to have the ambition to try this DIY one day.


Rooftop breakfast for one with a beautiful view...most likely thinking about conquering the world.


Chalkboard obsession...and a list of things to love.


You can do no wrong with cheezy, bacon, buttery grilled goodness...yum.


Blowing kisses...c'est la vie August, hello September. Love this outfit and very blonde hair;)


That pretty much sums it up for me...in love;) 


This dreamy kitchen is open, ready for cooking and stocked with wine! 


A neon sign, I wish I had one hanging in my entryway!


Can't get enough wrist candy. I'll take one of each please!

{images via tumblr}

9 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

soo many good things! i want that sandwich on the rooftop! annnd the chevron wall! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Sophie said...

loving your few things post today :) so many things which are making me happy. that kitchen is so gorgeous & i am lovinggg all that arm candy. so amazing x

MG said...

i'm starving for that sandwich right now. it combines two of my loves: cheese and bacon. also, all the wine in that kitchen is amazing. i love how they turned an ordinary space into extraordinary storage!

my soul is the sky said...

your blog is amazing. it's one of my favorites :) so fresh.

caroline @ patagonia gifts said...

oh no! that grilled sandwich is killing me! yumminess!

Cait @ Cait hates Cake said...

Love the wall in that kitchen. And the built in wine rack. Beautiful.

danielle {breakfast at toast} said...

Love it all! And you know I'm loving the chalk since I posted some chalkboard love yesterday :)

So...my entry. Chevron? Or not.

But let's paint soon. We should do that tomorrow night!

Jen said...

Loving the inspiration images, would love love a chevron wall or floor (like mary mcdonald rooms :) and that cheesy bacon sandwich looks delicious.

www.redsolesandredwine.com

audrey marie said...

love this post - that love quote and the chalkboard wall are my favs!