April 6, 2012

10 Things I Love this Week...

I used to have this series on my blog sharing weekly favorites that fell off about June - and I wanted to bring it on back. So here are a few lovely links!


What Jessica is currently coveting...me too!
Floralish Friday on Piece of toast - this is a perfect spring fashion post. 
Keeping it simple on Two Ellie
Major Pillow Power on Knight Moves
Easter Brunch inspiration on lark + linen
Bedroom decor on Sequins & Stripes
DIY Spiked necklace on A Pair & A Spare
Honey Pears on Happenstance
Simone talks about the pleasures of a day to yourself
Sweet sounds on Sweet Thing


xo

4 comments:

liza said...

I loved this series. I'm so glad it's back! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Love this series - so many lovelies! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend and happy Easter!

Morgan Brooks said...

I love this post. SO precious. and so is your blog! I just found it and I am so delighted that I did. It is truly a gift. Thank you for sharing.
xoxo
Morgan
http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

Catherine Fishback said...

I saw that Honey Pears recipe earlier last week and it looks SO delicious!

Great blog!

Catherine
FEST (food, style & travel)