January 30, 2013

{Blueye}


I have to pause one moment and reflect on the past month that myself and the two partners of Blueye, (my co) barely came up for air. I was staring into my computer on a daily basis, writing website copy, one pagers, press releases, mocking up wireframes, and we brought a year (plus) of development work and a strategic vision to life. This was a labor of passion! The result. A few great press releases announcing our product to the world, which makes my job as VP of Sales, fun and rewarding.

Love this one by AllFacebook - let me get nerdy for a split second, Facebook is our partner, and what we built in early 2012 was a combination of both product - developed earlier in the year, and then clients proving our our great model of social media ROI. Yahoo!Finance really took the story to another level with great quotes from happy clients. That's why we do what we do!

I think work is about personal satisfaction, AND also really about helping people. But, it's important to keep up with other areas of your life (I'm bad at this). So now...I plan on returning lots of phone calls and re-emerging;) If you know anyone who needs help in social media, feel free to reach out - we specialize in loyalty marketing and social commerce.

No comments: