April 5, 2013

{Have a Lovely Weekend}


There were so many things that I stumbled on and loved this week...I had to share the top (remember my weekly faves list?). Anyone have great plans for the weekend? I have some shopping to do for upcoming trips, a little cooking, and dinner out with my husband, maybe a rainy day movie. Looking forward to a relaxing one.

~A beautifully simple home in Melbourne produced by The Design Files - over on Dreams & Jeans
~Life thoughts on Fern & Feather, (perhaps my friend Alexis is posting again over there more  frequently, I love her;)
~A Tiny Apartment in San Francisco over on ISuwannee (I head to SF on Monday eve, can't wait)
~3 Daily Outfits - Inspiration The Fresh Exchange
~Discovered this new blog - Hooray, Alli is too cute, her style, photography and voice are refreshing
~A Delicious Strawberry Shortcake Recipe at In Honor Of Design. Yum.
~A Colorful inspiration board complete with Brass Seal Lamp on Lox Papers.
~In case you didn't see it - Alaina, from The EveryGirl looks gorgeous in her Home Tour.
~15 Minutes to a Better Blog on the House that Lars Built (don't miss these simple tips)
~Cutest photo shoot ever, on the Glitter Guide for Troubadour clothing

xo

No comments: