April 2, 2013

{Spring Things: Vol. 3}


I love the open-toe season. I'm ready for bright colored toes and great neutral heels and wedges, that you can wear from day to night! Here are a few faves:

Zara Lace Up Sandals // Pour La Victoure Heels //  Tilden Raffia Sandals // Vince Pewter Wedge* // Michael Kors Wedge // Max Studio Snakeskin Heels // Sam Edelman Sophie Sandals* // Kelsi Dagger Wedges // Vince Heels 

*As a side note, I bought the Sam Edelman sandals last year and it was so refreshing to have a low pair of heels that was manageable for everyday wear. Very important for comfort! Secondly - the Vince Pewter Wedge, love - I wore them to death last summer and am in need of a new pair. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Shari said...

I LOVE those Sam Edelman sandals. So pretty. Hope all is well. Let's set a date to get together soon! :)