September 10, 2013

Happy Fall & New Business Launch...


Hello Friends! I promised I would return with updates and be posting inspiration again. It's true. This venture has taken shape over the past few weeks and I am excited to announce that I have launched my company: Campsix. Firstly, starting my own company has always been a dream. Years ago it was on the 'things to do before I'm 30 list'. But I had much to learn, so it came just at the right time. Now!

Secondly, this business is very much a combination of all of experience, passion and skills, so I'm extremely excited about all of the possibilities. To give you a quick glance at what it is, I'll sum it up: I work with Startups & Small Businesses, to help them grow. I have a handful of clients to date, that I am so excited to work with, across the US from Portland to LA to Chicago. I have had 'startup' in my DNA for awhile now, and felt that the way to make the 'most' impact, would be to start a company that not only could inspire entrepreneurs but help them to grow revenue organically through sales and marketing.

Where does that leave blogging? It's tough to say what the future holds, but this blog had to evolve. I have wanted to become more focused on topics, rather than offer a broad range of categories. So, Where the Sidewalk Begins will boast Fashion, Interiors, Food & Business. I'll still be keeping up with wanderlust on pinterest. I look forward to reconnecting with old friends in the blogging world. Especially during my favorite season, Fall. Feel free to ping me with any questions!

Cheers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting, I wish you every success!!

megan said...

Congratulations!!!

Jillian said...

awesome! congratulations!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams