Featured Post

Retiring Where the Sidewalk Begins - Find New Content on sarahreillyengel.com

Hi all, Thank you for visiting WTSB. You can find updated and fresh content on sarahreillyengel.com -  where I'll be sharing inspiratio...

October 7, 2013

Bedside Table







I'm constantly looking at bedroom inspiration...I love headboards, monogrammed pillows, plush comforters! But often, I'm spotting styled bedside tables. We have a pair of tables and a pair of lamps - but often, I think they become cluttered with our phones, our sunglasses and other 'junk'. I think creating a more clean look is my next project!


*images via lonny, pinterest, http://thelittleblackdoor.blogspot.fr/

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh I love the white, mirrored one in the fith picture! I wish I had more space for a bedside table like this. :)
xo Andrea
Wonderful and Marvelous