May 28, 2009

Elizabethtown...

"Hey, you're only 45 minutes away. You wanna meet halfway and see the sunrise?"

I stumbled upon a new blog today and was reminded of the movie Elizabethtown when I spotted this picture. I would maybe rate the movie a B- overall, but I have a few favorite quotes...

"To have never taken a solitary road trip across country? I mean everybody's got to take a road trip, at least once in their lives. Just you and some music."

"I'm impossible to forget, but hard to remember."

"There's a diffrence between a failure and a fiasco. A failure is merely the absence of success. Any fool can achieve failure. But a fiasco, a fiasco is a disaster of epic propotions. A fiasco is a folk tale told to other's to make other people feel more alive because it didn't happen to them."

No comments: