July 30, 2009

Inspiration Board Siwy Denim...


I had to make a guest appearance on my own blog today, to share this amazing inspiration board by Michelle at Siwy Denim. I recently have gotten into collecting inspirational images during my online browsing sessions, not only for the wedding blog, but also for my admiration of fashion, art and photography. This one captures so many beautiful images. I hope you all have enjoyed the guest bloggers this week, they have gone above and beyond in posting great ideas! You are all in good hands till Monday. As the start to a new month, and new beginnings for me, I am excited for things to come on the blog front as well; inspiration boards, giveaways, more oustanding guest bloggers, interviews and more. Can't wait to share, have a lovely weekend. {image via apt #34}
-
xo
Sarah

No comments: