May 26, 2011

Seasons Change...



I'm heading to RI tomorrow morning, excited to see my family for the first time since Christmas. To say it's been a long winter would be an understatement, but I can't complain, I like the seasons, and while I'm ready for the summer days so I can see what my new city is all about, it's been great so far. After experiencing big moves a handful of times, I have come to find that 6 months is when I start to feel like it's really my home. Through that 6 months was mainly cold nights and many friends hibernating, so let's get this tweener phase over with... 

~ I'm reaching for classics in my closet lately but haven't transitioned my warm layers to the storage unit yet, navy blue blazers, black shift dresses, white button downs and gold bangles are great for this 'not quite balmy' phase of late spring.
~Just made a new playlist, great songs for road trips! Enjoy. 
~Wanting to buy a vintage bike and spray paint it GOLD, old school and classic. What do you think?
{images via tumblr, bonnie tsang}

5 comments:

diane @ a spot of whimsy said...

i just love this post! beautiful pictures and thoughts. enjoy your time in RI!

Unknown said...

I have to have that gold cuff bracelet!
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

MG said...

I'd totally cruise the streets with a gilded bike. That's so fun!

Alexa said...

Oh have a blast and I love the spray painted bike...how fashionable!
alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Oh, My Darling said...

That gold cuff is legitimately cool!