September 14, 2011

Champagne Wishes...


Hitting the town this weekend for Danielle's birthday, it's a casual dinner followed by drinks. I think I'll opt for the leather option, but next week when we paint Vegas red, I'll be wearing sequins!




I love a little champagne toast, for my birthday wish I am toasting to a great 35th year...yep, there I said it, that is my age (in exactly 6 days). 

Confetti Chandelier / Bubbly Dot FluteSofia Coppola Champs / Tinsel Drink Stirrer


And one final reminder! On Thursday Danielle and I invite you to link up with a gift guide blog post.We plan on including your blog links in our blog posts. If you would like to participate, please leave a comment with your name and blog link or email me by Wednesday at 8:00 PM Central time at breakfastattoast@gmail.com. Please be sure to publish your post on Thursday morning by 7:00 am Central time.

7 comments:

Alexa said...

Happy birthday to you! Champagne is the best!
xo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

oh happy, happy birthday darling Sarah Jane! champagne is one of my weaknesses! love both outfits, love them! leather shorts, leopard shoes, sequins... what else can we ask for? xo

Unknown said...

yah! birthdays are the best!! i hope you treat yourself this weekend :) and a trip to vegas?! sounds like a blast. xo

emma miller said...

happy birthday! You'll dressed fabulously to bring in your 35th year by the looks of this post!

rental mobil said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Looove this. Sofia my fave! Happy birthday week!

Mrs. C said...

yay for birthdays! this is such a fabulous idea and I love all your prints! Recently found your blog and I'm a new follower...love it!!! I've got a delicious recipe for shrimp gazpacho and a jewelry giveaway going on! ;)


www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage