1. Do it with a built in bar and grill. Perfect for cooking and entertaining outdoors.
2. A fire pit is a must-have, add comfy adirondack chairs and cozy blankets, you have a perfect setting for long night time huddles and under the stars.
3. Outdoor dining. You can get the most simple table and chairs for the day to day and when it's time to entertain, dress up the table like a true formal dining space with rug, pillows, tablecloth, lanterns, china, and lovely flowers from the garden.
4. What outdoor space would be complete without hanging lights and lanterns. I love this eclectic porch that is an extension of the inside living space.
5. Simplistic living space - carving out a bench on the deck with cozy cushions, and a coffee table is perfect for lazing.
6. Paint the deck, get mod chairs and add funky bright patterned pillows.
7. Go rustic. This cozy nook built-in is surrounded by greens and includes an oversized wooden table.
8. Fully furnished. No detail is left behind in this seaside space. It looks perfect.
9. Create drama with black & white, and large hanging curtains for a private sitting space.
10. What better napping space then a bed by the lake?