February 12, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You...

This movie got really bad reviews. Porquoi? I thought it was funny;) I recommend. I mean, I wasn't a huge fan of the book...I didn't necessarily relate, but I think the overall concept is ground breaking. The movie is fantastically casted with all variations from normal to crazy women and guys for that matter. Bottom line, we are all very familiar with the role of listening to our girlfriends disect every little detail and offering anecdotal upbeat 'fluff' stories to make them feel better and give false hope...it doesn't help. I'm a fan of being straight to the point. Not a fan guys texting, or facebooking...unless it's a cute side message or unintrusive shout out. And lastly, I think for girls who sit around wondering day in and day out if he lost your number (you know who you are), this movie should be a requirement, like pre req 101 to dating! Because he's just not that into you, if a guy wants to call, he will, and he'll find a way.

No comments: